Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Earrings Every Day

I try to update this blog at least once a week, to tell you in general what I'm creating. There is another blog that I add to daily, called Earrings Every Day. Just click here to see.

It's a place where I always highlight my newest earrings. I'll also sometimes mention a pair that have been online a while, but deserve another look. I know my site needs some better navigation (it's in the works), but taking a peek at new earrings every day might be all you need for your daily eye candy.

Here are a few pairs from this week.


You'll also see earrings there from other indie jewelry artists, people who I've known for years. I can guarantee you that you'll be happy with your purchases from them.

You can always find a link to Earrings Every Day Blog in my list of Blogs I Read!

No comments: