Monday, October 29, 2007

Getting Ready for 2008 Line of Art Jewelry

Dear Friends,


I am busy working on a complete new line of wearable art jewelry.
I will offer the new 2008 line of Amethyst Lobster - Unique Jewelry on a totally revised website in January 2008.
At that time, I'll offer both wholesale and retail online purchases.


The 2008 lines will premiere at The Pasadena Bead and Design Show in Pasadena, CA. We will be in the California Ballroom. The show runs Jan 17 - Jan 20, 2008 at The Pasadena Hilton.
It will be my pleasure to see my West Coast customers there. Please be sure to say hello.


Until then, I will sell the remainders of 2007 stock, plus some new holiday creations, at local shows in New Jersey. Please continue to check here on the blog for updates of show schedules and other news.


Please feel free to call or email me if you just can't wait until 2008 for some unqiue jewelry. I will do my best to help!


Thank you for making 2007 such a wonderful and fulfilling year for me.


Warmest thoughts and wishes to you for a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!


-Mary Lu

No comments: