Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Pirate's Mermaid Sterling Ship Wheel Earrings - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry

I am starting to put up the 2008 Neptune and I Collection today. All the charms are 925 Sterling Silver and the chains are too. These ship wheel charms are of excellent quality. I always hand-pick components (if I don't make them myself) and it was the discovery of these charms and two versions of pirate ships charms that inspired the 2008 Neptune and I Collection.

The wheel steers the ship away, and brings it back again.

See this and more in the Neptune and I Collection of Amethyst Lobster - Unique Jewelry.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

OH WOW! LOVELY EARRINGS!!!

Jacqui said...

Beautiful earrings!

I am looking for presenters for the Somerset County Library System's Staff Development Day. Would you be interested in presenting a 75-105 minute workshop on creating jewelry from found or recycled objects? Please email me to discuss specifics at jacquelyn.ridzy@gmail.com or at jridzy@sclsnj.org

We'd love to have you!