Friday, January 11, 2008


Clues from Keyboards Past - Art Jewelry

I've been frantically trying to create enough new pieces to bring to the Pasadena Bead and Design Show, which will start next Thursday. I'm very excited about a new design I've created, a hybrid of a choker and a chain charm necklace. The back is a sturdy oxidized sterling wire and the front is a specially antiqued brass chain with interesting stories and mysteries of beads and treasures. The necklace is very comfortable and easy to put on, as the clasp is in the front. It's also adjustable and can be worn with each strand on either side, or the two together. (I know, I need some pictures to explain this. Coming soon.)

But for now, here's a peek of one of these necklaces, this one called Clues From Keyboards Past. Do you think she was upset? Screaming? Caps Lock! What will that mean in a decade? A century?

Coming soon to the Mystic Isle Collection of Amethyst Lobster - Unique Jewelry.

No comments: