Thursday, January 31, 2008


Whispers under Glass - Charm Pendant with Brass Chain - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry

Just added to the site, a way to purchase the Whispers under Glass Charm Pendants, with or without chain.

I started creating these this past summer and sold out every batch I made at local shows. So, I decided to add them to my official 2008 Collection. They are always attention getters at a show. You cannot read just one! Most people must read them all. It's really quite fun and interesting.

I'm working on a way to recreate that fun experience online. Bear with me. We'll figure it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pendants and lockets are beautiful and versatile jewelry pieces. Necklaces have a shining history, Egyptian royalty bedecked their necklines with gold collars as a symbolism of their blue blood and financial prowess. While the styles have changed over the years, necklaces have never gone out of style and remain a popular jewelry piece. Antique Necklace