Monday, October 12, 2009

What's Going On?

In the past few days, I stirred up alot of changes. Actually, I've been working on all these changes for months, but now they are something you can see.

I have a brand new website called Mary Lu Wason Studio Art Jewelry.. 
Take a look at www.MaryLuWason.com


This site is a portfolio and a marketplace for my art jewelry. I found that I needed a place to showcase and maintain a focus on my collections. It's also a place to point to for show entries, galleries and wholesale accounts.

Every part of the pieces on this site are handmade by me. No purchased charms or earring hooks, clasps or other jewelry supply findings, i.e., no shortcuts.

The site is a little bare right now, but I am so happy to present it. It's a start on this new journey, just a step forward. I hope you enjoy browsing it. Most items there are also for sale, both retail and wholesale.


Amethyst Lobster - Unique Jewelry is undergoing a complete transformation.


Creating the new signature site for my art jewelry required me to re-evaluate the Amethyst Lobster site. I believe it was getting confusing for customers. So, it is now wiped out and I will be building it up again with a clearer and more cohesive style. It will focus mainly on the (obvious from the name) nautical and seaside inspired hand-crafted jewelry. 

Since I was making changes to Amethyst Lobster, I decided it was time to move it to it's own domain. I originally started it as a part of my Lobster Lu Postcards site.  It grew and grew and really should have had it's own domain years ago. So..now it does at www.AmethystLobster.com .

I hope this helps to clear up some confusion. Please feel free to send your comments or concerns. I'm still here and will soon have a few of the old favorites back on Amethyst Lobster, as well as many more new items on both sites. 
 




No comments: