Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank you from Mary Lu

I was happy and grateful to see my collage pendants mentioned on The Carrotbox jewellery blog this week. If you are not familiar with The Carrotbox, then you must go NOW and check it out. But be warned, it is addicting and there is new delicious eye candy everyday. If you are not an art jewelry addict yet, especially for rings, you will soon be chanting, "Feed my Fingers".

Thank you to The Carrotbox!

I'm also thankful to Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton NJ, where you can now find some of my art jewelry for sale in their Museum Gift Shop. I love that place, it is so unique and inspiring. I'm so excited to be able to offer my own art jewelry there. Please make the trip this Spring or Summer, especially if you are in NJ, PA, NY or DE. It is worth the trip!

Finally, I'm sending a belated thank you to the folks at Artella for publishing my how-to article on Making Found Object Art Jewelry. The article was published in December 2009 in Artella's *Art Journaling Journey* online magazine Issue 14.

I always feel good when I see others recycling as a part of making their art. I was glad to share some techniques.

Back to my studio now. Every day I am making something..usually rings. They are starting to appear on my new website. Take a look at www.MaryLuWason.com .

9 comments:

Unknown said...

it is addicting and there is new delicious eye candy everyday. If you are not an art jewelry addict yet, especially for rings, you will soon be chanting, "Feed my Fingers".





sell gold for cash

JenRocks said...

What gorgeous pieces! I love the ring...it is so unique and pretty. I live in pennsylvania, so I might just have to stop there soon...I own a watch with a face just like that cat ring...ha what are the chances!

Unknown said...

Hey its really nice,
Thanks for sharing this
Jyxpearl offers buy online Jewelry Wholesale , pearl jewellery and loose beads from jewelry manufacturer and jewelry store in China.

Mary said...

Nice post !
Antique jewelry, a term applied to jewelry over a hundred years old, is now a favorite with the prospective brides, too.
http://www.jewellerycorner.com

Mark said...

Great post.........Antique jewelry, a term applied to jewelry over a hundred years old, is now a favorite with the prospective brides, too.The purpose of jewellerycorner.com is to provide you with current information about the Antique jewelry.

Unknown said...

Love the new webiste, rings look great. From jewellers

EthanJoushu said...

Its really a nice ring I love it.
Silver Rings

Beacab.com said...

Nice pendants and rings…Vintage jewelry always precious and give an ample look to personality...
yellow diamond beads

Blogger said...

Very great Job and good information. Jewelry lovers will really love to read your post. I would love to revisit your blog. :)
Jewelers New York