Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What is Lobster Lu doing this week?

Lobster Lu is

Entering Art Jewelry Contests - I'm finding these to be a fun motivation to force myself to try new techniques and designs. I work well with freedom within a defined concept. The inspiration is seeping into all my new designs. You'll see soon!

Redesigning the Website - This is an ongoing challenge. But I have some ideas to make the navigation easier and the jewelry more front and center to you. I'm really excited, actually. Hopefully I'll be able to carry this out soon within the next few weeks.

Creating a Spring - Summer 2007 Line for all the Collections. I find that jewelry falls into seasons, just like fashion. I aim to release a Spring Summer Line before March and then a Fall - Winter Line in late September. Meanwhile, I'll add more items to the site frequently.

Preparing for Monthly Limited Edition Jewelry Designs. These should begin this year in February. This will be a way for me to offer items specially geared towards each month's special days - holidays and birthdays, special events, etc. The items will only be available for that month, so it will be fun and refreshing for all of us.

Is that enough? Well, there's more! But I will spare you the details.

What do you think of these ideas? I welcome your comments.

No comments: