Thursday, March 15, 2007

Give Live Love Cola Tie Tack Lapel Pin Upcycled - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry



Give a hand! I just wanted to make sure you see what I just added to the site. These tie tacks or lapel pins are VERY limited edition. They are recycled from limited editon Christmas soda cans. So, when they're gone, they're gone. There is a glued tie tack pin on the back, with a secure clasp. There are no sharp edges, these are formed to a soft foam backing during the cutting process. Measure 1 3/4 inches tall.

I've also made them on a stick pin. I'll be adding those to the site soon. Let me know if you need more than one or two, because I'm afraid they might run out quickly.

Santa was on those cans too! But you'll have to wait until next Christmas season to see what I did with Santa!

Now, why am I talking about Santa! It's almost St. Patrick's Day!
Get out the green! (And the beer!)

No comments: