Saturday, March 17, 2007

Water Lily Water Nymph Art Glass Sterling Silver Necklace - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry



Happy St. Patrick's Day - Top of the Mornin'

I just wanted to share something green with you this morning. This necklace makes me think of the fairys and the little people that I heard stories about when I was young.

I happened upon these incredible green rondelle beads that remind me of lily pads. I think the main attraction to waterlilys is the play of sunlight on the water and the lilypads. A single yellow glass flower bead looks up from each side, like waterlilies looking up at the sun. The seedbead strand plays with sunlight in the same manner as the other beads. Some glass leaf beads are also used. Sterling silver lobster claw clasp holds necklace securely. Length 19 inches.


You can click here to purchase. Or take a look at other items on the site.

No comments: